HOME        ABOUT       CROCHET       PATTERN        ETSY      TRENDS    SHOP 

Nov 10, 2012

DIY: Curly scarf (+ pattern)


I have been looking for a scarf I could start crocheting in the evening and wear in the morning and yes I have found what I was looking for.
I didn't have enough yarn, therefore I have used 2 colours, black and dark brown. The nuance is very subtle but although this scarf is ready in no time, it is pretty warm!!




PATTERN:
Chain a row approx 150 cm / 59'' long with hook size 4 mm turn the piece.
Row 1 : Crochet 1 dc in the 4th ch from hook, 2 dc in the same ch, then 3 dc in each ch until the end of row, turn the piece.
Row 2 : ch 3, 1 dc in the same dc, then crochet 2 dc in each dc until the end of row.
Fasten off.


Stitches used:
ch= chain
sc = single crochet
dc = double crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit